Friday, September 21, 2007

My daily programme

Each of my days is full of work and duties, therefore I am always busy and short of time. This “merry-go-round” starts on Monday morning and ends on Friday.
I usually get up at 6:10 in weekdays. After waking up I go to the bathroom to wash. I spend only a few minutes in the bathroom. I wash my face and hands, then I brush my teeth (dry with a towel). Then I return to the bedroom, I make the bed, I take off my pyjamas and I dress. When I am dressed I comb my hair then I go to the kitchen and I prepare a cup of tee and my breakfast. Sometime I have for breakfast two rolls with chess or bread with salami. I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth again and I comb my hair in front of the mirror. I must commute to school so at 6:50 I must go to the bus station and get on my bus.
During my way to university I have to change. I travell by bus to university about 50 minutes. Mostly I am at school at 7:30 except Tuesday when I teach at 7:15. The time at school I spend by checking my received mails, learning and sometimes I teach so of course I have to prepare my lessons. I work on my postgraduate topic too. My colleagues and I usually go for lunch to the canteen at 11. We can choose from 5 meals. After lunch I return to our office and I look for something interesting on Internet. Mostly I finish at university between two and five. It depends on how many duties I have. My way to home is more complicated I must go by bus trolley bus, and sometimes tram.