Saturday, September 22, 2007

When I come home, first I change my clothes then I read my newspaper and relax for a while or I listen to the radio or cassete player. After this my program is very different for each day. I mostly prepare for the next day or I visit my friends or I help my parents, especially my father. About six o’clock I have supper (dinner), then I work or play with my computer. Now back to my daily programme. In the evening I watch TV or I watch films on my computer, because I have the films in English language so I can improve my understanding. About half past ten p.m. I wash or I have a shower and I go to bed.

At the weekend on Saturday I usually help my father with house keeping. I also work in the garden or repair something in our house. Every Saturday I must clean our house with vacuum cleaner. In the evening from time to time I and my friends go to the cinema or we play bowling or go to Chinese restaurant or pub etc. On Sunday I have more free time, especially in winter, because we don’t have to work in the garden. So I can do what I want.